- for fluent, steady and blur-free filming, even with rapid camera movements
- simple balancing with weights and variable adjustment possibilities
- rubber coated carrier handle for high carrying comfort
- well gliding joints for smooth, fluent movements
- integrated camera mount with precise scaling , slidable to front/rear and right/left
- extendable to max. 60cm
- extremely robust and well built
- incl. a convenient storage bag
Well thought-out design
The walimex pro steadycam StabyPod S is an uncomplicated tool for stabilizing the camera. Its well thought-out design enables smooth and fluent camera tracking movements. Movements, e.g. caused by walking or panning, are not transferred to the camera, because it rests in its centre of gravity. This enables high-quality shots in leisure time and profession.
Simple operation with flexible adjustment possibilities
The StabyPod steadycam offers numerous adjustment possibilities: The camera mount can be moved forward and backward, but also to the right and left. A scaling ranging from +5cm to -5cm provides additional help. The counter weights (2x 188g and 4x 96g) can be individually and simply used. The steadycam can be extended from approx. 38cm to maximum 60cm.
Great importance was attached to the use of top-quality materials for the manufacture. The aluminium made steadycam impresses with its robustness, its light weight and rests perfectly in your hand. Due to the well gliding joints the steadycam reduces vibrations caused by turning to a minimum and thus enables high-quality filming.
|Product Color||Black, Blue|
|counterweight||2x 188g, 4x 96g|
|Made in Germany||No|
|Height of Packaging||134mm|
|Length of Packaging||425mm|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||No|
|Weight incl. Packaging||2299g|
|Width of Packaging||239mm|