- Camera microphone for hot shoe mounting with 2 different jack plugs for camcorders, audio recorders, smartphones, tablets and PC
- Optimal for video and audio applications such as reporting, staged performances and live recording, also suitable for mounting on tripods or booms.
- 35 Hz - 18 kHz, cardioid characteristic, condenser electret type microphone
- Sensitivity -42 dB +/- 1dB / 0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Active, power supply via TRS or TRRS jack plug, both cables included
- With shock absorber frame for mounting on the camera's hot shoe or any cold shoe, plus a 1/4" thread
- Fluff wind protection included
Camera-mounted microphone with hot shoe adapter
This active camera microphone is simply attached to the camera's flash or accessory shoe using the included hot shoe adapter and connected by cable. With just a few simple steps you can massively increase the sound quality of your video recordings! The cardioid characteristic of the microphone ensures that sounds next to and behind the camera are significantly weaker or not audible at all during the recording. The enclosed fur wind protection prevents noise caused by drafts, the shock absorber frame protects agains usage noise by its springy suspension of the microphone. The 1/4" thread on the hot shoe adapter also allows the microphone also to be mounted on a tripod, monopod or boom.
Optimize your movie and sound recordings!
The sound of any movie recording is as important as the picture. However, the sound is particularly difficult to improve in post-production if the recording has not been too successful. But even the microphones built into the best cameras quickly reach their limits, as they cannot leave the housing of the camera, DSLR or smartphone. They are usually not directed towards the subject and also record operating noises. For professional sound recordings of high quality, therefore, an external microphone is required that can be positioned independently of the camera. Just as you choose an ideal image and light composition when filming, you should also ensure that the sound is being recorded optimally. With this microphone you will make a huge difference in your recordings.
Top quality in an extremely small space and for the highest demands
The condenser electret microphone captures a frequency range from 35 Hz to 18 kHz. It is mounted on the camera and replaces the built-in microphone. Since it is aimed directly at the subject, it features a cardioid characteristic. This helps to keep operating noises on the camera out of the recording, for example. Its sturdy metal housing and high quality workmanship make the microphone a robust and indispensable tool for every shoot and sound recording.
Professional sound quality
This small microphone has nothing to hide. Sound recordings of all kinds will be brilliant and can also be used in the professional field - as long as they have been made with the appropriate care, for example without noise and not overmodulated. The sampling rate as well as the bit rate is set in the recording device.
Freedom of movement during recording
Two cables are supplied with the microphone, depending on the recording device used: a TRS and a TRRS cable. You can attach the microphone to the camera's hot shoe adapter, to the cage's accessory shoe, or to the rig. The cables reach to the microphone jack of your camera or smartphone and are short enough to avoid cable tangles caused by loops.
|Polar Pattern:||Kardioid (Niere)|
|Connection:||3,5 mm mini jack plug|
|Material||Aluminium, Synthetic material, Electronic Components|
|Sensitivity||-42dB +/- 1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz|
|signal - to - noise ratio||76dB|
|Connection||3,5 mm mini jack plug|
|Height of Packaging||65mm|
|Length of Packaging||150mm|
|Packaging Material||Colour Packaging|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||Yes|
|Weight incl. Packaging||172g|
|Width of Packaging||131mm|
- 1x Walimex pro Boya MM1 Compact Microphone universal, with 3.5 mm TRS jack socket
- 1x Shock absorber frame for the microphone, with holder for flash shoes and 1/4" thread
- 1x Spiral cable 3.5 mm TRS jack plug to 3.5 mm TRS jack plug, approx. 40 cm
- 1x Cable 3.5 mm TRS jack plug to 3.5 mm TRRS jack plug, approx. 30 cm
- 1x Fluff wind protection
- 1x Velcro cable tie
- 1x Storage and carrying bag
- 1x Manual GER / EN