Mantona AS-70-1S quick release plate
*Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- High-quality quick-release plate, Arca-Swiss compatible
- Brand product made from black-anodised aluminium with rubber-coating and fall protection
- Dimensions: 70 x 38 x 10 mm, weight: 48 g
- Incl. 1/4-inch screw for fixing the camera; tool-free screwing thanks to the D-ring
This quick-release plate is suitable for all tripod heads and ball heads, sliders or panheads with an Arca Swiss-compatible quick-release system. The quick-release plate comprises a light and very sturdy aluminium alloy and is milled using CNC technology and and then black-anodised. This ensures perfect precision and a scratch-free surface.
The anti-slip rubber buffer on the upper side, in conjunction with the integrated fall protection pins, ensure your equipment is securely held in the tripod head. The 1/4-inch camera fixation screw can be screwed on without any tools using the D-ring mounted on the rear.
The plate is compatible with all mantona tripods and with the models of other leading manufacturers.
Perfect for use with several cameras
A quick-release plate (also called a camera plate) is often used in photography and video shoots and is a very practical accessory for tripod heads. Frequently screwing the tripod on and off the tripod (for example, when using several cameras), is often time-wasting and disruptive. This problem can be solved by using this quick-release plate. These plates are screwed on to the camera housing using the existing thread screw (1/4 inch) and then simply remain on the camera.
With a very easy-to-operate locking mechanism on the tripod head, the camera can be simply inserted and removed in a very short time.
- Fully Arca Swiss-compatible and high-precision manufacture
- Very sturdy and light aluminium alloy, CNC-milled and black-anodised
- Length: 70 mm
- Width: 38 mm
- Height: 10 mm
- Weight: 48 g
- Incl. 1/4-inch screw for fixing the camera, tool-free screwing thanks to the D-ring mechanism on the rear
- Rubber coating and fall protection pins
- Using a 1/4 to 3/8-inch adapter – which can be obtained separately – 3/8 inch devices can, of course, also be attached
|Material||Aluminium, Stainless steel, Rubber|
|Compatible quick change systems||Arca Swiss|
|Length quick change plate||70mm|
|Width Quick Change Plate||38mm|
|Height quick release plate||10mm|
|Weight quick change plate||48g|
|Camera connection||1/4 inch|
|Possibilities fastening connecting screws||D-ring, groove/slit|
|Removable with fall arrest||Yes|
|Compatible photo tripods/ball heads||Mantona DSLM Travel Series, Mantona DSLM Travel Evolution series , Mantona kaleido Mini series, Mantona Onyx series, Mantona Fortress Series, Generell Arca Swiss ball head systems|
|Suitable for||Arca Swiss quick release clip, Arca Swiss compatible quick release adapter|
|Height of Packaging||25mm|
|Length of Packaging||105mm|
|Packaging Material||Colour Packaging|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||No|
|Weight incl. Packaging||68g|
|Width of Packaging||70mm|
- 1x mantona AS-70-1S quick-release plate including camera fixation screw