Walimex pro Flexiarm with 1/4 Inch Thread XL
*Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Extremely stable and high-quality gooseneck flexi-arm with holders for equipment
- Practical helper for fast and flexible mounting of compact flashes, cameras, reflectors and much more.
- Super flexible, bendable in any direction
- Length of the gooseneck approx. 62cm, load capacity approx. 1 kg
- Connection 1: 5/8 inch spigot with 1/4 inch threaded screw
- Connection 2: 5/8 inch spigot with 3/8 inch threaded bore
- Nickel-plated end pieces
Universal helper in everyday studio life
The Gooseneck XL from Walimex pro is an extremely sturdy and practical helper for the quick and flexible attachment of compact flashes, cameras, reflectors and other equipment. The flexible holder can be bent in any direction. Attach the desired equipment with a weight of up to 1 kg at one end and fix the Gooseneck at the other end e.g. on a lamp stand. Then simply bend the gooseneck as you need it. Things could hardly be more flexible.
Various mounting options
The gooseneck has a 5/8 inch spigot at each end. One is equipped with a 1/4 inch threaded screw, the other with a 3/8 inch threaded bore. This can be reduced to 1/4 inch with an appropriate adapter screw (not included). This allows you to quickly and easily attach the gooseneck to tripods, clamps or other equipment in the studio and to attach various items to it.
|load capacity:||1 kg|
|Connection||5/8 Spigot with 1/4 inches of thread|
|Height of Packaging||40mm|
|Length of Packaging||265mm|
|Packaging Material||Colour Packaging|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||No|
|Weight incl. Packaging||653g|
|Width of Packaging||230mm|
- 1x Walimex pro Flexiarm with 1/4 Inch Thread XL