- optimal for incident light
- ideal for directed light from above
- various possible applications, e.g. on a lamp tripod, on a rod of our shooting table etc.
- very sturdy extension arm with a length of approx. 100cm
- load capacity: approx. 10kg
- connection: 5/8 inch spigot adapter
- please also order walimex spigot
In connection with a tripod, this boom is a convenient and space-saving solution for placing an incident light or generally for illumination from above. The lighting range of your studio flashes is expanded by another dimension, without your having to buy a boom stand. The boom is extremely sturdy; you can mount flashes and lamps on it up to a weight of approx. 10kg. With the standard 5/8 inch spigot adapter on the screw clamps, the boom is suited for use with all common studio flashes and lamps. The boom is silver-colored and can be attached to any tripod due to the screw clamp.
When using the boom with a tripod, please make sure that the tripod has a sufficient load capacity. Also ensure a secure stand and an even weight distribution, in order to keep the tripod from falling over. If needed, use a counterweight for this.
Please also order the walimex spigot for mounting flashes or lamps on the boom.
|load capacity:||10 kg|
|Connection||5/8 inch spigot adapter|
|Height of Packaging||94mm|
|Length of Packaging||1019mm|
|Weight incl. Packaging||1929g|
|Width of Packaging||185mm|