Walimex pro Soft LED 1400 Bi Color Square
*Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Professional Soft LED floodlight for high-quality photo and video productions
- Soft LED series for especially soft, and yet high-quality light
- Ideal for film recordings, people, portrait, baby and wedding photography as well as interviews
- Very high-performance and large, elongated version with 4 light flaps
- Extremely high light quality, CRI and TLCI values of at least 96, flicker-free
- Bi-colour version, colour temperature 3,200 - 5,600 Kelvin
- 1200 high output LEDs, 100 Watt
- Lit LCD display, showing settings, colour temperature and output
- 2 x DMX controller connection sockets and 1 x V-mount battery slot
Walimex pro Soft LED floodlights – high quality light output for professional photo and video shoots
Floodlights of the walimex pro Soft LED series offer the latest, high light output LED technology to real professional standards. The quality and the light of this floodlight are exceptional as are the full range of fittings, including V-mount battery slot and DMX control sockets.
Thanks to the special light design, you will be getting an extraordinarily soft, even light that neither dazzles nor reflects.
The walimex pro Soft LED 1400 bi-colour square model enables you to enjoy the benefits of soft LED technology with enormous power, even for professional applications. TLCI and CRI values of at least 96 and very gentle light characteristics are combined with the high performance of a 100-Watt floodlight.
The walimex pro Soft LED floodlight series is ideal for demanding photography and video uses such as people, portrait, baby and wedding photography as well as interviews and video shoots of all kinds.
Excellent light and product quality
The walimex pro Soft LED 1400 bi-colour square floodlight features the utmost in product quality and the very latest performance features. When the colour temperature is changed, the light output does not alter, as it often does with traditional LEDs. The high-output LEDs used here are markedly more powerful than traditional LEDs and have impressive light with an extremely high-quality colour rendering index.
The totally flicker-free light reflection and an extremely high colour rendering index – CRI and TLCI of at least 96 – make this LED lamp so amazing and suitable for professional photographers and video-makers with the highest quality requirements.
Very high light output for demanding applications
The walimex pro Soft LED 1400 bi-colour square floodlight is a truly professional floodlight for use in the studio or on the move. The dimensions of 63 x 44 x 13.3 cm are compact for the output offered and therefore enable easy transportation and the use of several lights for extremely high light output requirements, and offer even illumination. The 4 light flaps can be easily removed using special clips and make it easy to set the lighting. The very wide angle of radiation of 120° ensures that the subject will be very evenly illuminated. The light is flicker-free up to 15,000 fps and is, therefore, ideal for video shoots. With a light output of 9,940 lux/0.5 m, 2,480 lux/1 m and 690 lux/2 m, these floodlights, despite the wide angle of radiation, offer very high power for professional photo shoots.
Easy to use and the latest technological standard
The walimex pro Soft LED 1400 bi-colour square floodlight has a passively cooled, excellently made metal housing. The light is fitted with a back-lit LCD display that shows the light output, the colour temperature and the chosen control channel, and lets you easily adjust them via the touch-screen display and control buttons. The light output can be adjusted smoothly from 10 to 100%. With this bi-colour model, the colour temperature can be adjusted from 3,200 to 5,600 Kelvin in 100 Kelvin stages.
Thanks to the DMX control sockets, the light can, if necessary, be controlled remotely, professionally and easily, and be connected to a suitable network.
Includes professional mount
The walimex pro Soft LED 1400 bi-colour square light can be mounted via the metal U-mount with a 5/8-inch spigot mount to almost any lamp tripod that is big enough or can be mounted suspended - this feature is delivered as standard. The very high quality and sturdy mount enables the angle of the light to be adjusted. The light can, therefore, be oriented quickly and in various ways.
Fully equipped ex works
This light already comes as standard fully equipped. The walimex pro Soft LED 1400 bi-colour square floodlight can be operated via a power supply unit or a V-mount / Anton Bauer battery. Your delivery includes a 145-Watt power supply unit with a 5-m connector cable for mains use, a safety cable made from stainless steel, two hook and loop fasteners, a DMX connector cable and detailed instructions in German.
- Very powerful with its 100 W output
- Ideal for professional photographers and video makers
- Can be used as a floodlight in the studio or when on the move
- Ideal for video projects, interviews, portraits, product photography and much more.
- The most modern equipment features, including BMX sockets and a V-mount battery connector
- High-quality craftsmanship and long-lasting, quality components
- Incl. wide range of technical features ex works
- Output: 100 Watt
- 1200 high-performance LEDs
- Colour temperature: 3,200 to 5,600 Kelvin, in steps of 100 Kelvin
- CRI and TLCI of at least 96
- Flicker-free up to 15,000 fps
- Light output: 9,940/0.5 m, 2,480 lux/1 m, 690 lux/2 m
- Angle of radiation: 120 degrees
- 2x DMX control sockets
- Power supply: Mains or V-mount battery
- Dimensions: 63 x 44 x 13.3 cm
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- Colour: black
Our products have been specially engineered for photographic and video imaging needs and are not suitable for household lighting purposes.
|Illumination angle :||120°|
|Colour Temperature:||3200 ± 200 - 5600 ± 300 K|
|colour rendering index Ra:||>=96 Ra|
|Bi - Color:||Ja|
|Product Type:||LED Flächenleuchte|
|Product Type||LED Fluorescent Light|
|Number of LEDs||1200|
|Number of Lamps Daylight||600|
|Number of Lamps Bi Color||600|
|Brightness continuously variable dimmable||Daylight 10-100%, Bi Color 10-100%|
|Colour Temperature||3200 ± 200 - 5600 ± 300K|
|colour rendering index Ra||>=96Ra|
|Flicker-free||Yes, up to 15000 fps|
|Luminosity Daylight 0,5 m||9940Lux|
|Luminosity Daylight 1 m||2480Lux|
|Luminosity Daylight 2m||690Lux|
|Body material||Metal and Plastic Combination|
|Width Light Area||490mm|
|Height light area||257mm|
|Barn Door Material||Metal|
|Barn Door Color||Black on the inside, Black on the outside|
|Operating Voltage||AC 220-240V/50Hz, DC 15 V|
|Voltage supply||V-Mount battery, power supply|
|Power supply unit included in scope of supply||Yes|
|Tansportation bag, Lamp included||No|
|battery mounts at the device||1x V-mount|
|Charger included||No, separatly available|
|Compatible Battery Models||V-Mount|
|Connection Mount||16mm inclusion and 5/8 inch spigot|
|DMX control||yes, 3-Pin, DMX 512|
|Height of Packaging||150mm|
|Length of Packaging||710mm|
|Weight incl. Packaging||8200g|
|Width of Packaging||543mm|
- 1x walimex pro Soft LED 1400 bi-colour square floodlight
- 1x 145-Watt power supply unit with 5 m of connector cable
- 1x power adapter holding frame for v-mount batterie holder
- 1x U-mount made from metal
- 2x hook and loop fasteners
- 1x safety cable made from stainless steel