- Variable density filter made of multi-coated optical glass
- For lenses with 58 mm filter thread
- Further filters can be screwed on, but with 67 mm thread
- Indispensable for videography
- Ideal for landscape photography
- Stepless and individually adjustable from ND x2 to x400 (-1 to -8 f-stops)
- For uniform light reduction in the image
- Extends the exposure time - thus long-term exposure during the day, strong motion blur and flow effects are possible
The Walimex pro ND Fader reduces the amount of light entering the lens without changing colors. This makes it possible to take long exposures during the day, but also to achieve blurred motion and flow effects. The exposure time extension is stepless and individually adjustable from -1 f-stops to approx. -8 f-stops. This means you have the right filter for every photographic situation: almost the entire aperture range is covered: With an initial aperture of 2.0, you can simulate an aperture of 22 for exposure control. Used in landscape photography, for example, you can work with a shallow depth of field. In videography, it allows you to fade in and fade out onscreen, or even change the exposure without losing the selected aperture and thus the selected depth of field.
The variable density filter offers outstanding optical properties. This high quality ND filter is made of multi-coated optical glass and is set in a metal frame. The adjustment is smooth and precise. A protective cover is supplied for transport.
Other filters usable
Additional filters can be attached to the ND variable density filter. Due to its design, the variable density filter has a 58 mm thread on the lens side and a thread on the outer side for further filters with a diameter of 67 mm.
|Filter Diameter:||58 mm|
|Special Features||2 to 8.5 aperture|
|Height of Packaging||19mm|
|Length of Packaging||109mm|
|Weight incl. Packaging||100g|
|Width of Packaging||100mm|