- ideal for panorama photography, landscape and effect shots
- shortens the focal length by the factor 0.25
- with macro lens and 58mm connection thread
- very sturdy and high-quality
- with lens cap for front and back
- incl. convenient lens pouch
Creative effects very simple
Realize great creative effects with the walimex Fisheye Conversion lens. Mounting it is really easy: Simply screw it into the filter thread of your lens. Whether for panorama pictures of landscapes, effect photos or for sports shots, e.g. when snowboarding or skating, unique and special pictures are guaranteed with the conversion lens.
Factor 0.25 for larger image angle
With the conversion lens the focal length of your camera lens is shortened by the factor 0.25. That way you receive a new focal length of 5mm when using a 20mm lens. That means that you then have a much larger image angle.
With lens for macro shots
You receive the Fisheye Conversion Lens with a macro lens which can be removed and used separately. The lens is ideal for shots in extreme close-up range and for wonderful macro shots.
|Material||Metal, glass lense, synthetic material (cap)|
|Height of Packaging||70mm|
|Length of Packaging||85mm|
|Weight incl. Packaging||316g|
|Width of Packaging||85mm|
- 1x walimex 0.25x 58mm Fisheye Conversion Lens + Macro, incl. lens cap for front and back and lens pouch