- suitable for the mantona Outdoor protection case L
- foam rubber inlays can be cut to meet individual requirements
- burled foam rubber for inserting into the case lid
- suitable for padding photography accessories, electric devices, and many more.
- Dimensions (LxW): 48x35.5cm can also be used for other cases
The foam rubber inlay, suitable for cases of the mantona Outdoor protection case series, consists of a raster foam rubber mat that can be cut to sizes, and an additional burled foam rubber. The raster inlays cannot only be used for padding the floor of the case, but can also be separate to individual pieces along the existing perforation, which can then be used to fix devices like exposure meter, camera or similar in the case. Accessories are thus optimally protected during transport.
|Height of Packaging||162mm|
|Length of Packaging||493mm|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||No|
|Weight incl. Packaging||660g|
|Width of Packaging||370mm|
1x mantona foam rubber inlay for protection case L, consisting of 2x raster foam rubber (height 3cm), 2x burled foam rubber (1x 6cm, 1x 2cm)