- the compact, lightweight and simple alternative to the boom stand
- extremely robust and stable telescope extension arm with handle
- with ergonomic foam handles
- 2 extentions with quick fasteners to a max. total length of approx. 163cm
- with 5/8 inch spigot and 1/4 inch thread
- for quick and easy positioning of light sources from above
- ideal for directed light from above, especially of compact flashes and light shapers
- max. load capacity: approx. 1.5kg in extracted state
The walimex TELESCOPE Extension Arm with Handle is an inexpensive alternative to the boom stand and an excellent solution for positioning hair lights or generally for lighting from above, especially with compact flashes in combination with light shapers like the Magic Softbox. You can extend the extension arm in two sections from a length of 63cm to 163cm. The desired length can quickly and easily be adjusted with quick fasteners.
Due to its compact size and its lightweight the extension arm is a popular companion on location which can be stored and transported in a very compact manner. The two offset handles are padded with foam and shaped ergonomically and allow you to hold the telescope arm comfortably.
With the standard spigot connection 5/7 inch with a 1/4 inch thread, the extension arm is in conjunction with walimex flash device bracket suitable for all common compact flashes and other light sources.
|Max. Length:||164 cm|
|Max. Capacity:||1,5 kg|
|Pipe Diameter:||25 mm|
|Individually Usable :||Ja|
|Product Type||Extension arm, studiotripod fittings|
|Spigot Connection Thread||5/8 inch with 1/4 inch|
|Lockable Steps||2 extracts|
|Height of Packaging||50mm|
|Length of Packaging||649mm|
|Weight incl. Packaging||349g|
|Width of Packaging||50mm|