Walimex pro V-Dock Argus for camera
*Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- V-Dock 'Argus' for comfortable carrying and fast reaching of a camera
- Argus consists of V-Dock for the belt and V-Clip quick release plate for the camera (Arca-Swiss compatible)
- Safeguard in the V-Dock prevents accidental release of the camera
- Carrying capacity per V-Dock 5 kg
- V-Dock can be mounted on sturdy belts or straps up to 50 mm width
Draw the camera like a Colt!
The most obvious connotation of a camera on a hip is of course that of a gunslinger with his Colt. Attaching the camera to the belt is really an incredibly practical way to keep the device handy at all times. For this purpose, the camera is equipped with a quick-release plate, the V-Clip, from which a ball bolt protrudes. This ball is inserted into a V-shaped channel on the V-Dock, which is attached to the belt. Now the camera is hanging on the V-Dock. A snap-action mechanism that can be released at the touch of a button prevents the camera from accidentally jumping out of the V-Dock. With a little practice, you can carry the camera on your hip and then pull it faster than your shadow. Okay, almost faster.
A stable belt distributes the load
The belt is the be-all and end-all in this construction. Because with it you distribute the load of your equipment on the hips. Mount one V-Dock (or two) on your sturdy belt of up to 50 mm width.
V-dock, the central part
The V-Dock forms a unit with the V-Clip. The V-Dock is attached to the camera belt or a regular sturdy belt. The V-Clip is a quick-release plate that is attached to the camera. The V-Clip is compatible with Arca-Swiss quick release systems, so the camera can also be mounted on compatible tripod heads without modification. The ball bolt of the V-Clip fits flexibly in the V-Dock: The camera can still be rotated freely and can also be swivelled at a certain angle. This prevents damage much more than a rigid mounting would.
5 kg Load capacity per V-dock
The V-Dock is designed for a load of 5 kg. This means you can carry even heavy cameras with large lenses comfortably on your belt. The dock can also be used individually on sturdy straps, for example on backpacks.
V-Clip is also quick release plate
The V-Clip is also an Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release plate. It can be used to clamp the camera directly from the V-Dock onto an Arca-Swiss tripod head.
Available in the Argus series:
- Art. No. 22755 Walimex pro Camera Belt with V-Dock Argus (for one camera, left or right)
- Art. No. 22756 Walimex pro Camera Belt with 2x V-Dock Argus (for two cameras, left and right)
- Art. No. 22757 Walimex pro V-Dock Argus for camera (single V-Dock without holster pad)
|Product Type||Camera Bracket|
|Material||Aluminium, Magnesium alloy, gum|
|Height of Packaging||95mm|
|Length of Packaging||55mm|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||No|
|Weight incl. Packaging||290g|
|Width of Packaging||75mm|
- 1x V-Dock made of aluminium alloy
- 1x V-Clip made of aluminium-zinc alloy with rubberized plate